11 de setembro de 2005

AR PURO!?.




CRYSTAL WRISTS
*
I can't see the light
I'm thrown in disgust
They speak of feats
The housed forever
A howling wind
Changed my course
It blew me out
Of bounds so sore
All the walls
All the walls that bound me
Descending bleak and put upon
*
I chew my cheeks
To wake up from
The vase grows bigger
To my eyes
These eyes that snigger
And despise
The wall grows taller up to doom
*
Shoes in my room
Thrown in disgust
At how I fall
To my worst
Of course you say
You don't understand
Your words your fiction
Your crooked hands
*
But clearly now
I tell you man
That all I say
Is all I can
For I am nothing
But my sin
Until I learn
To caste them in
*
While young girls fangs
And crystal wrists
Wait patiently
For me to twist
I look away
To distant rains
To water falls
And honey days
And boys in black
And blue rinse eyes
Gaze whistly at my slender thighs
*
I twist a shade to my right
And spit at beelzebub on sight
And go on loving all I see
For here I live on patiently
Clearly now
I tell you man
That all I say is all I can
For I am nothing but my sin
Until I learn to caste them in
Learn, learn, learn
*
(Peter Murphy)

Sem comentários: